Chair – David Yu
The program’s mission is to research and develop training on leadership skills and innovative thinking for DFW AACC members, future DFW AACC leaders, and promising members of the DFW Asian-American community. Its objectives are to:
- Encourage and help Asian Americans in the DFW area to actively engage as leaders in their communities, organizations and companies.
- Stimulate future community leaders to develop themselves and grow their leadership skills.
- Help DFW area companies, organizations and initiatives nurture a pool of future leaders who will help drive their success.
- Promote strong leadership engagement of Asians in the DFW area through the AACC.
- Leverage and share the expertise of outstanding current leaders as speakers in the program.
- Amy Zhang, TI
- Rosie Yang, TI
- Maggie Li, Maxiam
- Madhulika Raina, AT&T
- Edward Yu, Fujitsu
- Carol Ge, TI
- Anand Krishnaswamy, Hitachi-CTA
- Munir Ahmed, Dart
- David Yu, New York Life
Previous Leadership Training Seminar Series Participants:
Representatives from the following companies & organizations are participating and speakers are executives from these companies, professors from local universities, and entrepreneurs.
- Texas Instruments
- Trinity Consultants